Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back-to-School JokeIt is the start of a new year, and I'm starting a new leaf on life.
First off I will not be doing the same thing as last year, my manger wants to try
some thing different with me. It's table cleaning, but when I can't actual clean
tables I will float to a station that needs help. which is a good thing. I have to know
how to work these stations. I do know most of them. I'm the fill in which is a big
part to partake.
The other thing is that I have been cross stitching up a storm. I got a lot of
stash in the last 6 months and now I had to put myself on a stash diet. I need to complete 5 projects before I can get more stash, the only exception to that is the up coming holiday things . I have 2 Mar Bek angels done and a waiting to finish 3
more projects to be able to start the 3rd one. I am on the back stitching on the 3rd project.







No comments: